7/2/10

Breaking the habit - Linking Park






  • Memories consume
    Like opening the wound
    I'm picking me apart again
    You all assume
    I'm safe here in my room
    Unless I try to start again

    I don't want to be the one
    The battles always choose
    'Cause inside I realize
    That I'm the one confused

    I don't know what's worth fighting for
    Or why I have to scream
    I don't know why I instigate
    And say what I don't mean
    I don't know how I got this way
    I know it's not alright
    So I'm breaking the habit
    I'm breaking the habit
    Tonight

    Clutching my cure
    I tightly lock the door
    I try to catch my breath again
    I hurt much more
    Than anytime before
    I had no options left again

    I dont want to be the one
    The battles always choose
    'Cause inside I realize
    That I'm the one confused

    I don't know what's worth fighting for
    Or why I have to scream
    I don't know why I instigate
    And say what I don't mean
    I don't know how I got this way
    I'll never be alright
    So, I'm breaking the habit
    I'm breaking the habit
    Tonight

    I'll paint it on the walls
    'Cause I'm the one at fault
    I'll never fight again
    And this is how it ends

    I don't know what's worth fighting for
    Or why I have to scream
    But now I have some clarity
    to show you what I mean
    I don't know how I got this way
    I'll never be alright
    So, I'm breaking the habit
    I'm breaking the habit
    I’m breaking the habit
    Tonight


Recomiendo que veais esta version en directo, en vez del goear, que sinceramente me ha impresionado bastante.


Esta la letra incluida y traducida, he buscado una sin eso pero el unico q he encontrado se oia mal.


Y ahora el pegote gratuito(como todo, insisto)... INVENTOOOOOOOOR.



3:45; Cuando se te entaponan los oidos te tapas la nariz y soplas, es un remedio maya lo llamaron maya remedio... INVENTOR

4:10; Esta mascara es de Koala Lumpour, si le miras a los ojos en la noche de San Juan ves tu boda, no lo recomiendo... INVENTOR

5:08; Si no tiene la puntica amarilla se puede comer, si la tiene amarilla esque el cesped esta quemado y te puede probar heridas irreversibles en el estomago... INVENTOR

5:58; Eric no era trigo limpio, era una mala persona, engañaba a su mujer... INVENTOR

6:30; Cuando un problema no tiene solucion es mejor pasar la patata caliente, no lo digo yo, es una frase de Guzman "El Bueno"... INVENTOR

6:57; Sacate un titulo eh, que es la unica manera de hacerse rico... INVENTOR

2 comentarios: